[Tux4kids-discuss] Introducing myself to Tux4kids

Piyush Kapoor piyushkapoor786 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 08:14:27 UTC 2015

Hello guys,

I am Piyush Kapoor, final year student from Guru Nanak Dev Engineering
College Ludhiana. I am a web Designer and Developer. I have an
experience of freelancing in Web, which I do along side my studies.

My skill set is html, css, php, javascript, jquery, python, bash,
android, phonegap. I am continuously working using these technologies.
Recently I have indulge myself in  e commerce, social networking,
application using facebook api, management systems for schools, chat
messenger for terminal,  websites, android applications  using same
technologies.

My base is much enough to get started with Tux4kids organisation. I
found this organisation though melange organisation list and found
very interesting to contribute to it. I am interested in Develop
Mobile applications for Tux4kids. My skill set meets its requirement.
If anything need more, I will learn new technologies along side. I
always get interested to learn new technologies and I want to work
with this organisation.

Hoping to get good response from you.

Regards,

Piyush Kapoor