[Tux4kids-discuss] GSoC Introduction

Fanni Medvey fannimaci at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 16:32:09 UTC 2015

Hello,

I'm Fanni Zsófia Medvey from Hungary. I'm interested in this year's Google
Summer of Code at Tux4Kids. I've been studying software engineering at
Budapest University of Technology and Economics for 4 years now, I am
getting my Bachelor's degree this semester.
I have major experience in C, C++, C#, Java, Python, HTML, CSS. I have
worked with JavaScript several times also, but I haven’t done a major
project using it. I have worked with DirectX and QT for some bigger
projects. I have not worked with Phaser Library yet, however I already
started to dig into it and I don't reckon there would be any problems.
I am submitting a proposal for the Tux4ME project, since I like writing
games, working with and for people and using Phaser seems to be a fun way
to do so.

Best Regards,
Fanni Zsófia Medvey