[Tux4kids-discuss] Proposal submitted...!!! MEMORY GYM Coming Soon...!!!!!!!

kapilbakshi167 at gmail.com kapilbakshi167 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 27 22:35:07 UTC 2015

Hello every one!!  I introduced my self in the very beginning. Got so much involved in the project, learning phaser and developing games that I forgot to post to the mailing list again. I am Kapil Bakshi, a third year Computer Science Student from India. Well, I have worked my heart out inorder to create an app which would help one to take his mind powers to an incredible level. Just a few days and this project has completely absorbed me . Now all I am waiting for is to turn each and every thing I have mentioned in my proposal into reality. People nowadays are very enthusiastic about going to gym to build a good physique and physical health. I believe that  building one's mental is equally important . Hence I will develop A MEMORY GYM where people would work their mind out in order to make it more flexible, robust, fast and attentive. I have a very good experience in developing games and have developed many games in python, Unity and Phaser. Last year I developed a Social Network for Gaming for Windows. in which most of the games focused on memory, concentration and reflexes. I’ll use each and every bit of these experiences in order to BUILD AND ESTABLISH THIS MEMORY GYM....!!!!!!!!!!!!