[Tux4kids-discuss] Seeking feedback on my updated game

Amit Jain ug201310005 at iitj.ac.in
Mon Mar 30 15:00:45 UTC 2015

*Sir,*

As I mailed about my game "THE TWINS" earlier,I like to inform you that I
have completed it.And uploaded on my college server ,you can have look on
http://home.iitj.ac.in/~ug201310005

For source code refer:- https://github.com/amitj975/GSoc15_PayAttention

Screenshots :-
https://github.com/amitj975/GSoc15_PayAttention/blob/master/menu.png

https://github.com/amitj975/GSoc15_PayAttention/blob/master/play.png

*The Twins *:-

In this game there will *two road per game* in which obstacle will come
randomly ,And there will* two game on the same screen* now kid has to press
'Up' for first game and 'Down' for second game for altering the road of
respective game.

Could you please review my updated game and give suggestions and feedback
on the same.

Regards

Amit Jain

IIT Jodhpur