[Tux4kids-discuss] regarding joining the organisation for opensource development

hardik gupta hardik.gupta.099 at gmail.com
Mon Oct 26 18:44:04 UTC 2015

Hello Sir,
I am third year college student pursuing Electrical and Electronics along
with Economics(Hons.) in BITS Pilani,India and I have been doing android
app development for more than one year and now want to start in OpenSource
Development
I was looking for last year Gsoc projects and there in one project that
strike me and i want to work in it that was develop develop mobile
application project mentored by Deepak Aggarwal whose aim is to build
application that will simplify reading and learning process and i feel very
much enthusiast towards this project and want to work on it , my skill set
in C/C++, java , HTML CSS and javasript. I want to work in this and looking
forward for guidance that help me through this as I am a newbee to
Opensource development.
Regards,

Hardik Gupta

Secretary, Haryana Cultural Association
Technical head, Economic and Finance Association,
BITS Pilani
India