[Tux4kids-discuss] tuxmath/t4k_common patches

LM lmemsm at gmail.com
Wed Aug 3 16:34:34 UTC 2016

I can't say that I'm finished patching yet, but I'm at a point where
I'm testing and looking for any bugs to fix.  I have tuxmath building
with SDL2.  I fixed several issues where the program crashes when one
tries to exit it.  I also fixed some memory issues.  I have SDL2_ttf
(SDL_ttf) support working (as an alternative to Cairo).  Added ability
to use nanosvg in place of rsvg if desired.  I made some modifications
for internationalization.  I'm using unistring library instead of the
old Unicode line-breaking code borrowed from gettext that was added to
t4k_common.  t4k_common build works with newer or older versions of
libpng.

Would anyone like to help test what I've modified so far?