[Tux4kids-discuss] [Tuxmath-devel] tuxmath/t4k_common patches

Cheezmeister cheezmeister at gmail.com
Fri Aug 5 01:44:50 UTC 2016

Hi LM,

I'm pretty sure the consensus was to "deprecate" the specific lists and
keep most discussion on this list
(tu4kids-discuss at lists.alioth.debian.org). If I'm mistaken, someone
please chime in.

I'd *strongly* advise you to make a branch and push it to GitHub and/or
Alioth, unless you have any concerns with that. As Luc indicates, the
master branch is not in a very healthy state, and these sound like
fantastic fixes/enhancements!

That said, I'd love to help test. How can I help?

-B