[Tux4kids-discuss] (no subject)

Reeti Garg reetigarg112 at gmail.com
Mon Feb 29 14:46:52 UTC 2016

Hi, I'm new and would like to contribute. Can somebody get me started ? I
find your software very interesting. The fact that you guys are helping
kids to learn in an interactive manner caught my attention. Education and
learning is very close to my heart. It would bring me a great joy and
happiness if you guys let me contribute to it, to know that I'm helping
some kids to learn in some way and making an impact in their lives. I am a
newbie here. I've never contributed to OSS before but I'm an enthusiast.
Can somebody guide me along ?