[Tux4kids-discuss] [Tuxmath-devel] Further clarifications about maintainance

Fòram na Gàidhlig fios at foramnagaidhlig.net
Thu Jun 9 17:32:36 UTC 2016

> Would be curious to know how many people are actually using the
> internationalization
> features and if anyone's willing to test them if modifications are
> made.  Thanks.

I have only translated TuxPaint so far. I am also interested in TuxMath,
but as far as I remember, I couldn't obtain an executable for it at the
time - I think a log in was required, which of course my end users won't
bother getting ;)

It in doubt, plan for the biggest character support if possible - you
never know when a new language will join that will need those features,
and then you would have to rewrite everything from scratch.