[Tux4kids-discuss] Fwd: Tux4Kids - GSOC Idea

Shirsh Zibbu zibs.shirsh at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 05:38:58 UTC 2016

Sir.
After having tried *TuxPaint* on my machine, I really feel that it is a
good project for kids. Thus, I'd like to contribute to the project. What I
would like to suggest is something along the lines of *TuxPaintWeb* - a web
based demo app for tuxpaint, allowing the end user to get a hang of what
he/she is getting.

A while ago, I started working on a JS based paint application
<http://bits-firefox-community.github.io/painter/>, but wasn't sure where
to go with that. I believe that online demo(s) for Tux4Kids will be a good
choice.

It is for this reason that I would like you to kindly consider my project
idea proposal.

Yours sincerely
Shirsh Zibbu <zibs.shirsh at gmail.com>