[Tux4kids-discuss] Permission to use Unity 3D engine

IMT2015018 Iyer Shreyas Srinivasan Shreyas.Srinivasan at iiitb.org
Wed Mar 2 12:07:46 UTC 2016

Hello!
 I have decided to contribute to Tux4Kids for this GSoC program. Since a lot of emphasis has been put into porting the existing software to mobile applications, and also web based applications to mobile applications, I have decided to make an Augmented-Reality technology based mobile application. For that, I have to use Unity 3D Personal Edition, which is free of cost, and an open-source SDK for the same. I just wanted to ask, if use of Unity3D is permitted. Thanks! :D