[Tux4kids-discuss] GSOC 2016

Rohan Ds rohan0495 at gmail.com
Wed Mar 2 19:10:15 UTC 2016

Hello developers,

This is Rohan from India. I'm currently pursuing Bachelors in Engineering,
Computer Science. Currently in my 6th semester.
I intend to participate in the Summer Of Code this year. My hearty
congratulations for being selected as a mentoring organisation this year!
I was looking at your ideas page. And one of them really caught me. It's
TuxCode, I feel it's a wonderful idea. I have been working on Android since
a year and a half now. So I'm comfortable with it. However, is the project
an android app as such?
Also, how do I get started? Are there any issues or bugs that we can report
and fix?

Thanking you,
Rohan Ds