[Tux4kids-discuss] GSOC application for Tux Mind Math

Harshit Juneja junejaharshit01 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 5 18:30:08 UTC 2016

Hi

 I am Harshit Juneja, a senior student at The NorthCap University, India.
My journey with free and open source software began 2 months ago, when I
contributed a new game (Wall-Roll) to the Tux4Me repository.

 Adding a new game meant learning new game engine and dealing with errors.
I found my mentor with Tux4Me very open to ideas and supporting in
reviewing every problem I faced within the whole development life-cycle of
the game.

I would like to continue this journey and get my hands dirty with Phaser
again this summer with Tux Mind Math. I would like to take this project
forward after some discussion about project features as mentioned in my
application, link below.

Application link : Harshit Juneja's application for Tux Mind Math
<https://github.com/harshitjuneja/Tux4Kids-GSOC-2016-application/blob/master/readme.md>

Please take a moment in reviewing the application. I Will be more than
happy to incorporate required changes in my application.

Regards
Harshit Juneja