[Tux4kids-discuss] Regarding contribution in Tux4Kids

Pere Pujal i Carabantes perepujal at gmail.com
Thu Mar 10 21:14:44 UTC 2016

Hi,

El dl 07 de 03 de 2016 a les 11:48 -0800, en/na saurabh goyal va
escriure:
> Hi, I am Saurabh Goyal. I have 5 Apps that are live in
> Playstore.Recently
> working for CultureAlley(Hello English) that have 5-10 Million
> Download. I
> have made an app for the kids to learn Alphabets by joining points
> with the
> help of canvas, svg image, dom parsing.  I would like to contribute,

To contribute your app to tux4kids? To contribute to tux4kids inside
GSOC?

> request you to revert back with whatever  contribution I can make.

I don't understand this, sorry, as far as I understand it, releasing
any code into a free/libre open source license makes every people
including you free to use that code and their modifications.

Best
Pere