[Tux4kids-discuss] Visual Learning GSoC 2016

scottmc scottmc2 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 14:08:12 UTC 2016

This is aimed at any potential GSoC students.
  Yes, this would probably be acceptable.  Make your argument on your
proposal page.
Mentors can view and comment on your proposals. The earlier you submit your
draft proposals the better chance you will have for mentors to provide
feedback that you can use to improve your proposals.