[Tux4kids-discuss] My own project idea for Gsoc 2016

Pawan Pal pawanpal004 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 04:41:31 UTC 2016

Hi,
I am 3rd year undergraduate student pursuing B.Tech in Information
Technology and Mathematical innovation from Cluster Innovation Centre,
University of Delhi.

I have been developing android application from 2 years and a good
experience on various libraries. This is my github
<https://github.com/pa1pal> profile.

I have my own project idea which is "Mouse control using hand gestures"
using real time image processing through camera in android phone. I will
describe this in more detail with flow diagrams and wireframes in my
proposal.
I want to do this project in in GSOC under your mentor ship. I have already
done some work on hand gesture recognition in android app.

Thank you.

--
Pawan Pal
*B.Tech (Information Technology and Mathematical Innovation)*