[Tux4kids-discuss] Tux Mind Maths

Vignesh S svignesh0308 at gmail.com
Sat Mar 26 19:57:18 UTC 2016

Hey,

When *we're part of a community* any suggestions from anyone needs to be
taken with a positive spirit.

Also we shall keep in mind that we are here to build something productive
for kids and lets have more constructive discussion rather than pointing
fingers and questioning someone's intent for making a suggestion.

In my opinion, I think there is no fault in getting inspired by any of
these well known games but we should also play safer.

Since the project submissions are over, We shall leave it for our mentors
to judge.

Regards,
Vignesh