[Tux4kids-discuss] Gsoc-18 related query

saurav malani saurav.iiit.bkup at gmail.com
Tue Jan 23 13:32:47 UTC 2018

Hello Sir,

My name is Saurav Malani, a 3rd year student at IIIT-H in India. I was
searching for your project list for gsoc-18. But, failed to find any such
list. So, I was wondering if you are planing to participate in gsoc-18. If
yes, can you please list out the projects that your are going to propose
with there preference order. I even thought of few projects on my own,
which I would be like to work on like website redesigning and porting
tuxmath to android.
     Further, I have added link
<https://researchweb.iiit.ac.in/~saurav.malani/Resume.pdf> of my resume. I
will be more than happy to work on this project.Looking forward to work
with you.

Thank-you
Regards,
Saurav Malani