[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] TuxType 1.5.16 - two new themes, possible bug fix

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Fri Dec 14 20:09:08 UTC 2007

Hi David,

On Thursday 29 November 2007 12:24, David Bruce wrote:
> I have posted a new build of TuxType as 1.5.16, with new Wolof and Czech
> themes (thanks to their respective contributors as noted in ChangeLog).

Could you please either publish a 1.5.16 build without fonts (as I assume,
that thats what we are going to do in future: provide both kinds of tarballs.
If you dont plan that, fine, than I will rewrite my scripts, but as I have to
remove files and modify Makefiles, I rather not do this now, if we plan to go
ahead with two kinds of tarballs in future) or release 1.5.17 (just with
fixed greek theme) instead? :)

regards,
	Holger