[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Nice to meet you

suzee Goodluck suzee_gluck at yahoo.co.uk
Sun Dec 28 09:06:55 UTC 2008

Hello,
How are you and how is your work hope all is moving fine.i seek for honest partner and i meet you and it was interesting and attractive then i drop by to know who this was, i will like to know more about you. if you wouldn't mind you can reply my mail.
i will be very glad to read your mail with all pleasure. it will be nice to meet you and also read from you. please do honor my invitation so that we can exchange our pictures and maybe become partner.
Remember the distance does not matter what matters is the love we share with each other.
i wait to hear from you soon.

Kiss Regards Miss Suzee