[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] ``[Tux4Kids GSoC Patch] Kiran Anjaneya Varma''

kiran varma kiran.varma2k7 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 14:42:45 UTC 2009

I am applying for the Tux4Kids project for the Google Summer of Code 2009
Programme. I am planning to work on creating a configuration utility to edit
word and phrase lists from within TuxType. I submitted my application
through GSoC web app Included is the patch required for my eligibility on
the project. I have made the following changes in the patch
I have mailed the mentioned patch to tux4kids.gsoc at gmail.com with mail title
as ``[Tux4Kids GSoC Patch] Kiran Anjaneya Varma''

   - Changed the FIXED request at the end of main.c for checking NULL on the
   SDL surfaces. SDL_FreeSurface now accepts NULL values (it merely does
   nothing in case of a NULL value)
   - Moved the initial command line arguement parsing code to
   HandleCommandArgs() in setup.c

I look forward to working with you over the summer! :)
Thanks regards
Kiran Anjaneya Varma