[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Interested in development work with tux4kids

Atul Aggarwal atul.agg.del at gmail.com
Wed Apr 22 14:08:10 UTC 2009

Hi,
     I have applied for tux4kids as a gsoc aspirant. I have not been
selected but I am still interested to work with tux4kids outside gsoc. I
would love to do a project (which could not be done dut to limited slots)
this summer with in same time line corresponding to gsoc under a mentor. If
it does not fit into organization, then it would be great if you could give
me some advices that how should I proceed so that I could do maximum
learning and benefitting tux4kids.

regards,
Atul Aggarwal,