[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Branches and conflicts and git, oh my!

B. Luchen cheezmeister at gmail.com
Mon Dec 28 02:21:10 UTC 2009

David,

Cool! I'll take a look at it ASAP. I suppose I'll start (optionally)
adapting TM one function at a time, and polishing the implementation of each
function as I convert it. I'll keep my changes local for today/tomorrow in
case you'd like to do a release (a good idea, IMO). Let's just be extra
careful not to muddle things up, instead of another branching mishap :P

Best,
Brendan