[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev Digest, Vol 16, Issue 8

ranjith kannikara ranjithkannikara at gmail.com
Mon Mar 9 05:59:19 UTC 2009

Hi i have checked out it again and got a defferent error msg... here the
FNLEN in line 1004 should be FONT_NAME_LENGTH i think.. but even after
changing that it shows undeclared 'prev_font_name'...

And it will work if a line for declaring the variable
 static char prev_font_name[FONT_NAME_LENGTH];
 is inlcuded in the code..Ie by making the FNLEN to FONT_NAME_LENGTH and
declaring the prev_font_name int he function get_font the tuxmath is working
for me..Can some one say is there anything wrong in what i have done..?
I am attaching the diff of the file/tuxmath/src/SDL_extras.c