[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] GSOC - TUXMATH

vijincp kakkattil cpvijin at gmail.com
Thu Mar 19 20:46:27 UTC 2009

Hi

      I am interested in making contribution to tuxmath.I have already
checked out the source of tuxmath from the subversion directory.I was also
able to install it from there.I have been going through the source,doc and
To-Do list.I have started studying the optimisation of graphic blitting and
svg.The project seems to be interesting for me and the source doesnot appear
to be complex at all.

        I would like to work for the development of tuxmath and think that
this GSOC project would mark the perfect begginning for it.So I would like
to know what should I do for this purpose.

with regards
Vijin.C.P