[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] GSoC applications

Zach Elko zachelko at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 13:30:34 UTC 2009

Hi David,

On par with that e-mail, I was browsing around today looking for something
that I could use to submit my patch. What is the view on functions that may
be used only in main.c? Should they be simply defined local in that file, or
would it be preferred they go elsewhere? Ideally, if only main() *can* use
them, it wouldn't make sense to populate them in another include file, would
just be unnecessary, but if there is a "TuxType" way of doing things, I'd be
much obliged to follow that. I've noted the practice used currently,
although it doesn't directly apply to something as specific as a function
that will only ever be called from main. Thanks for your time!

Cheers,
  Zach J. Elko