[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Tux4Kids

Caroline Ford caroline.ford.work at googlemail.com
Mon Mar 30 17:14:06 UTC 2009

We can't rely on people staying. The most important thing is that the
code is easily maintainable after gsoc. It needs to fit in and be
stuff we can maintain ourselves.

I appreciate that you have experience in java but we are written in C.
You'd be better finding an organisation who's app is written in java.

Caroline

Sent from a mobile device.