[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] OSX build - ancient!

Matthew McSpadden webmaster at anvilsmithtech.com
Tue Oct 27 13:34:49 UTC 2009

Correction, I will fix it as soon as I get home, I had forgotten that my
svn client at work was just a trial and it has run out. But those will
be changed to simply say the OS's they are as soon as I can, or someone
else can feel free to change it as well. Just find the text on the
downloads page and change it.

Matt