[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] non free sounds & better backgrounds

David Bruce davidstuartbruce at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 20:05:57 UTC 2009

Hi Caroline,

> I noticed that click.ogg which tuxtype described as non-free is also in
> tuxmath, but without being flagged up. Do we/should we do anything about
> this?

I don't think tuxmath's click.wav is the same file as the one we were
worried about in tuxtype, but to avoid any concerns I removed it.  It
was only used in one place, so now we use "tock.wav" there instead for
a clicking sound.

So whether or not it was much of an issue, it definitely isn't an issue anymore.

Regards,

David