[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] [Tuxmath-devel] 2010 GSoC students announced

David Bruce davidstuartbruce at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 18:07:41 UTC 2010

Hi Jesus,

On Tue, Apr 27, 2010 at 12:48 PM, Jesus Mager <fongog at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> It is great be with all you in this GSoC! I hope all our goals can be
> reached. In particular, the TuxHistory needs a lot of feedback from
> all. David: do I need some special rights to make a new git repo?

I don't think so, as long as you can ssh into alioth.debian.org.  Our
git repos are located under /git/tux4kids.  To serve as a public repo,
it should be "bare" and by convention should have name ending in
".git", eg "tuxhistory.git".  I think there may also have been some
step required to make it browsable with alioth's web interface.

Let me know if you need any help with this.

David