[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] [Tuxmath-devel] Git use this summer

Brendan Luchen cheezmeister at gmail.com
Tue Apr 27 20:51:51 UTC 2010

I think Michal is right; the use of admin *by* math and type will be
the fun part of the effort. I have a feeling the same true for
libt4kcommon, though the messy changes there will be in the build
scripts more so than source. (While we're on the subject, I think this
is a good reason for Wenyuan to focus on TuxMath so that if and when
libt4kcommon linking is broken, development isn't blocked. It will, I
hope, be trivial to migrate the code to the other module later.)

That aside, if Git handles branching as well as I suspect it does, the
task of daily or weekly merges back to master shouldn't be a hassle as
long as we remember to actually do it ;)

Anyone know how other orgs handle SoC in this respect?

Best,
Brendan