[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] [Tuxmath-devel] TuxHistory Wiki

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Thu Apr 29 08:12:48 UTC 2010

Hi,

kudos & good luck to all participants of GSoC 2010 - your proposals sound
great!

On Donnerstag, 29. April 2010, Jesus Mager wrote:
> We are thinking about plan all this GSoC project in a Wiki! Is there
> any wiki service in alioth or should we use a SF account? I think we
> can still use the tuxmath/type mailing list in this summer before
> create a new one, so all the community can participate.

Alioth supports wikis for projects with ikiwiki, see
http://wiki.debian.org/Alioth/ikiwiki

Alternativly you could also use wiki.debian.org, probably in the
http://wiki.debian.org/Games/Tux4Kids namespace.

cheers,
	Holger