[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] [Tuxmath-devel] Status of next releases for tuxmath and tuxtype

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Mon Mar 8 13:07:44 UTC 2010

Hi David,

On Samstag, 6. März 2010, David Bruce wrote:
> If no one objects, I'll just make source-only releases of TuxMath
> 1.8.0 and TuxType 1.8.1 this weekend.

I definitly don't object (quite the contrary, I applaud!) but I'd like to
suggest to release Linux binaries too and announce the fact, that the Windows
and MacOS builds need help (best with your status summary put in some
README_win32.txt).

cheers,
	Holger, impressed by your summary about the new achievements in the
		 codebase :)