[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] [Tuxmath-devel] Fwd: [Tux4kids-discuss] [fwd] Re: GSoC 2010 ideas]

Brendan Luchen cheezmeister at gmail.com
Sun Mar 14 19:03:45 UTC 2010

Hey folks,

I'm once again willing to mentor if it becomes necessary, but only as
a contingency. My employment outlook is a heck of a lot fuzzier than
last year, but I'll skip the tirade on the economy. I'm considering
applying to GSoC as a student again, among other things. In any case
I'm unsure whether I'd be able to deliver on the time commitment.

If possible, I think it would be great to have Michał, Gangil and
Bolek back as mentors for students who continue their respective work.

My 2 cents,
Brendan