[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] ¿New Game?

Jesus Mager fongog at gmail.com
Sat Mar 20 18:24:25 UTC 2010

Hi all!!

As Brendan, I am considering participate this summer as student in soc
(economic problems :( ). I also expressed some time ago that I really
want write a new  "history game". My idea is a a RTS like Age of
Empires (I'm fan of AoE :p ), that can teach history with campaigns...
¿What do you think about this idea? It is just a idea, and I know it
is very ambitious for 3 months, but the basic game can be completed.
¿Is it a acceptable idea? ¿Should we think in improving the actual
games rather than thinking in new ones?

--
Jesus Mager
[www.h1n1-al.blogspot.com]