[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] GSoC 2010

kiran varma kiran.varma2k7 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 25 18:53:39 UTC 2010

Hi
I am Kiran Varma, a final year undergraduate from Jawaharlal Nehru
technological University ,India...I am looking forward to work on TuxType as
part of this year's GSoC .
I applied for TuxType language configuration utility project for GSoC 2009,i
also sent a patch for demonstrating my skill, but was unlucky last time!..
I am interested in working for Tux4kids. I have been playing around with the
source code for quite a long time, so i am well aware of its
functionalities, I am very much comfortable with SDL and Qt4 libraries,i
have better knowledge in Qt4.
I will be submitting my Proposal on 29th. I also have a very good experience
in opensource projects,

I look forward to working with you over the summer! :)

Thanks & Regards
Kiran Varma