[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] subscribe to the development list

anil verma anilvermaiiit at gmail.com
Tue Mar 30 13:39:18 UTC 2010

Hi all,
I am a Computer Science student of 3rd year in IIIT-Hyderabad, India,
pursuing B. Tech in computer science. I want to subscribe to the mailing
list of 3 development mailing lists of Tux4Kids so that I can communicate
with you all.I have good knowledge of C and I am interested in working on
some of the ideas of Tux4kids by participating in Gsoc 2010 . Can you please
tell me ,how can I communicate with you regarding the ideas given by you or
proposing my own ideas.
Please reply soon

-thanks
Anil Verma