[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] GSOC 2010~submission of an Admin program patch + Discussion of ideas

satyarth sharma sharma.satyarth at gmail.com
Wed Mar 31 16:31:00 UTC 2010

Hi Michal,

>>This all sound interesting, but I would like you to concentrate more on
backend and basic GUI.
>>I don't mean it shouldn't be intuitive, but devoid of animations,
transitions etc.
>>Animated pops may be implemented as a bonus.
>>Please have a look at tuxtype and tuxmath features. Think how could they
integrate with admin tool.
>>What should the teacher be able to control? How would it be implemented?

I am going through the tuxmath and the tuxtype code at the moment and won't
comment any further on that if not for any solid idea.Besides this the
libtux4kidsadmin_tuxmath/tuxype also need an overhaul. I will soon present
my idea of implementing the said work.Till then I won't comment forming some
half-baked idea in  my mind only to be ridiculed later.Thanks again for your
suggestions.