[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] MSgt. Mark Peterson

.. sawuellto at aim.com
Sat May 8 00:53:38 UTC 2010

Dear friend,

I am MSgt. Mark Peterson, a Master Sergeant in the U.S Army. Kindly View the BBC news article listed below.
My experience and challenges serving under the U.S Army in Iraq, makes me feel devastated, but I am very
optimistic that I will not die in the battle, by the special grace of God.
http://news.bbc.co.uk/2/hi/2988455.stm
Your prayer and friendship will be highly appreciated at this point in time of my life. To crown it all,
I have some things/information's I would like to disclose to you, but you will have to assure me that no
other ears will hear it. Get back to mevia:msgt.sawuetao at aim.com

Waiting for your favorable response.

Yours faithfully,
MSgt. Mark Peterson