[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] TuxHistory Roadmap

Jesus Mager fongog at gmail.com
Wed Sep 22 00:28:36 UTC 2010

Hi all! Im very busy at the univerity, and the last moth I got no time
to work on TuxHistory. But, I will begin a very importante thread for
the project. The main problem that has tuxhistory is arts. All sprites
that I use in TuxHistory are from other projects: Westnorth, Free Civ
/ Coll. But these games arent Real Time Strategy games, and some of
this games arent isometric based games, so the graphics are not
optimal.
We need think about a good way we can attract graphical designers or
GFX people. May be we can organize a sepcial program for ?students?
and pay them some money from the GSoC founds, some thing like our own
GSoC, may be Tux Winter of Graphs :p
It is only a general idea, but  TuxHisotry and ?Tux4Kids? need artists
in our team.
--
Jesus Mager
[www.h1n1-al.blogspot.com]