[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Some wishes to help run tuxtype for toddlers

David Bruce davidstuartbruce at gmail.com
Sat Apr 9 19:56:23 UTC 2011

Hi Sini,

Those are all good suggestions.  Tuxtype hasn't gotten much attention
for the last year or so.  However, we are just completing a
substantial overhaul of tuxmath, and I plan to focus mainly on Tux
Typing for the next few months.  Unless something slips through the
cracks, your suggestions will be incorporated into the next version of
Tux Typing.

Thanks,

David Bruce

btw - your country is lovely.  My wife is of 100% Finnish descent
(family name Lehtinen), and we visited several distant relatives in
the greater Helsinki area a few years ago (we live in the U.S.).  I
was interested to learn that the annual Debian conference was to be
held within walking distance of our hotel, only a week after our
visit.