[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Tux4Kids not accepted for GSoC 2011

David Bruce davidstuartbruce at gmail.com
Fri Mar 18 19:08:16 UTC 2011

Hello,

I just received the unhappy news that our application for GSoC was not
accepted this year.  The email was very terse, with no explanation
other than "this year we received many more applications than we were
willing to accommodate".  Our application was very similar to the
successful applications from 2008, 2009, and 2010.  I will try to find
out more, but as it stands now, it looks like we won't be a part of
GSoC this year.

:(

David Bruce