[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Tux4Kids accepted for Google Code-In 2011!

David Bruce davidstuartbruce at gmail.com
Wed Nov 9 20:20:25 UTC 2011

Hi,

I just got word that our organization was accepted to participate in
GCI this year.  The email had a broken link for entering additional
information - no doubt there will be further information on this soon.

Most likely, anyone who is going to mentor will have to log in to
melange and ask to join the Tux4Kids project, if things are working
like they did in the past with GCI and GSoC.

Thanks to everyone who has offered to help, or who helped with the
creation of the task list

--
David Bruce

For all your software needs, visit The Apt Store:
deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian stable main