[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] [Tuxpaint-devel] Need tux4kids mentors for Google Code-In

David Bruce davidstuartbruce at gmail.com
Sun Oct 30 23:45:15 UTC 2011

Hi Pere,

>> The organization application for Tux4Kids is at:
>>
>> http://www.google-melange.com/gci/org/application/google/gci2011/7096202?validated#
>
> Can't access it, after authenticated, I get this message:
> You do not have access to this organization application.
>

> Also, How can I sign in as mentor this year?, I am unable to find the
> link.

AFAICT there isn't a way to add mentors to the project to give them
access to the application - I can ask on the GCI/GSoC mailing list.
Hopefully you can at least see the other link for the tasks wiki,
which is where the remaining work needs to be done.  I don't know if
anyone other than me can modify the wiki, but Aviral was able to add
comments at the bottom, which I was then able to put into the wiki as
tasks.

--
David Bruce

For all your software needs, visit The Apt Store:
deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian stable main