[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Tuxtype Windows Build

David Bruce davidstuartbruce at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 18:30:22 UTC 2012

Hi Tom,

> I was wondering if you a) have a windows binary with the mouse fix that you
> could send me or b) know how to get it to not actually depend on t4k_common?

I can try building it at home tonight - I'll send you the build if it
works OK.  I haven't done the windows cross-build in a while, but I
don't expect any problems.

The dependency on t4k_common was added to configure.ac (lines 249-262
in the latest git version) in preparation for "porting" tuxtype to use
t4k_common, but tuxtype doesn't actually use anything in our lib yet.
You ought to be able to comment out or delete the relevant part of
configure.ac to get rid of this dependency, although I can't test it
at the moment as I'm at work.

Hope that helps,

--
David Bruce

For all your software needs, visit The Apt Store:
deb http://ftp.us.debian.org/debian stable main