[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] TuxType Mac release & OSX lion/mountain lion

Aurélien Hess hess at fst.ch
Fri Sep 7 09:35:40 UTC 2012

Hi everybody,
Sorry to bother you, but i'm having some trouble with the TuxType software for Mac.
I work for a swiss foundation which enables disabled people to have access to computers, and we used TuxType for the kids.
Unfortunately, it seems as if the mac release is no longer compatible with mac os 1.7 and 1.8.
So, my question is, is there a quick fix for this issue, or is a new mac OS version in the making ?
Thanks in advance for your answers, and best regards,
Aurélien Hess