[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Some questions about getting started.

aarsh shah aarshkshah1992 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 9 02:00:28 UTC 2013

Hello guys, I want to contribute to tuxtype .I am a third year Computer
Science undergrad and am fairly experienced with C,C++,Python ,version
control systems such as git and open source development as I have worked
for an open source organization named Xapian before. I have cloned the
tuxtype  and t4k_common repositories and have also forked tuxtype on Github
.Please can I get some advice on getting started on developing the code ?
Also,I haven't made an alioth account and have cloned the read only
repositories .So,if I write a new hack,is it okay if I send the pull
requests on my forked repository ?

-Regards
-Aarsh