[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] [Patch] [GSOC 2013] Implemented loading lesson name in lessons.

Shubham Jain shubhamjn024 at gmail.com
Sun Apr 14 19:58:59 UTC 2013

Hi,
I have been playing around TuxTyping. In the TODO file, I found the issue
of missing lesson names when lesson menu is clicked, and have been working
to implement that. I have shared my patch at
https://github.com/shubhamjn/TuxType/commit/d92cb00d2027f89d6b69e2f79e52d121693c4142.patch
.
Please have a look and suggest me how I can get this merged.

I am planning to work on enabling multiplayer Tux type over a network for
my GSOC project and will start understanding networking code for Tux4Math.
Is there a bugpod where I can look for Tux4Math networking bug?

Thanks
Shubham Jain