[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Selecting the most prioritized word

Pere Pujal i Carabantes perepujal at gmail.com
Tue Jun 4 21:48:29 UTC 2013

El dt 04 de 06 de 2013 a les 11:01 -0400, en/na Nalin X Linux va
escriure:
> sir
> please help me to find the  most prioritized word from the fish object's.
>
> please go through the code located at playgame.c  and guide me to do it.

UpdateTux and check_word?
/* UpdateTux : anytime a key is pressed, we need check to
 * see if a fish can be eaten.  The fish that could hit
 * the bottom of the screen first should be choosen if
 * two fishies match what is typed
 */
Inside UpdateTux there is a call to check_word, I think you will be able
to find the word based on both functions.

Note that accessibility should be optional, regulated by menus and
command line, the easiest way I think is to set a global variable at
start, say tts_accessibility=1; then check for this variable to run
accessibility stuff.
Later on, if time allows, it will be easy to add a menu option that
turns this variable on/off thus enabling/disabling acessibility

Hope this helps
Pere