[Tux4kids-tuxtype-dev] Tuxtype/Tuxmath Accessibility extensions regarding

Holger Levsen holger at layer-acht.org
Mon Jul 28 12:21:18 UTC 2014

Hi Nalin,

moving this to the public list...

On Montag, 28. Juli 2014, Nalin.x.Linux wrote:
>      I am Nalin from kerala/India. i had developed accessibility extensions
> for tuxtpe and tuxmath as a part of GSOC 2013 Program. I am glad to say
> that many of my visually impaired friends using it.

very cool!

> As you know the
> extensions are not yet merged to our official git. So adding these
> extensions are essential.

where can i find those extensions?

Ah, I've asked this before and you said:

https://github.com/Nalin-x-Linux/t4kcommon

https://github.com/Nalin-x-Linux/tuxmath

https://github.com/Nalin-x-Linux/tuxtype

http://www.google-
melange.com/gsoc/project/details/google/gsoc2013/nalin_x_linux/5850114824339456

Do these branches still apply against the current master branches?

> I heard that you are going to make a official release within two three
> weeks!. I think, in this situation adding these extensions will make
> inconsistency in our software's. So can you please tell me current
> development status and suggest me an idea to merge these extensions
> quickly.

first step: confirm the patches still apply
second step: let me release tuxtype 1.8.3 without those patches applied
third step: merge your branches into the three repos
fourth step: testing
fifth step: do new releases.

how does that sound?

cheers,